Interactive talking pen (model V500)
The interactive talking pen reads all the Geniuso books. It also records audio, serves as an MP3 player and USB flash drive. More
Manufacturer: MarDur s. r. o. Product code: 112 How to shop
- Using the interactive pen is easy for children of all ages.
- The pen reproduces recorded text / sound from talking books through the built-in speaker or through headphones that can be connected to the pen.
- After turning the pen on, you activate it by placing it on either the Geniuso logo or the IRS logo on the cover of the book, and then you just place the pen on the pictograms, tasks or pictures in the book.
- The pen is also sold with a USB-C cable. You can charge the pen with a commercially available standard USB charger with a mini USB connector or by connecting the pen to a computer.
- The price of the interactive talking pen includes a recycling fee of € 0.05.
DOWNOLAD - USER MANUAL
Read more about the features of the pen
or watch a short video
|Battery||Li-ion 400 mAh|
|Battery operating time||240 minutes|
|Supported formats||XBL, MP3, WAV|
|Dimensions||15,7 x 3,5 x 3,5 cm|
|Included||Geniuso pen (model V500), USB-C cable, user manual|