The book offers over 1200 recordings and is not just about food. Children will love it! What’s going on at a farmyard? How do vegetables grow? Why did the man in the shop fall? What are we going to have for breakfast, lunch, and dinner? What is recycling? More
Manufacturer: MarDur s. r. o. Product code: 350
This book tells a story about food – from growing crops, through cooking, dining and all the way to waste separation. In a playful way, the book teaches children to name different types of fruit, vegetables, drinks, and dishes. In addition, the children learn a lot about healthy food. Even the smallest pea in the book has an accompanying sound or recorded text, so there’s a lot to look forward to. Children can enjoy as many as 1,290 recordings, a playful puppy, many rhymes, curiosities, riddles, tasks to be solved, as well as songs.
The book can be switched between 8 languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Slovak, Hungarian, Czech). It was recorded by professionals who are also native speakers of the featured languages. Games and illustrations in the TADA book series will help children acquire new vocabulary of more than 1,500 words in a playful way. So, let’s start discovering the magic of TADA multilingual books!
ATTENTION: The book is sold without the talking pen. The Geniuso talking pen reads all the Geniuso books, so you only need to buy it once. If you do not have it yet, you can buy it independently, or as part of a BARGAIN PACKAGE that contains the talking pen.
Watch our short video on YouTube:
If you wish to update the pen file, please follow these steps:
- Download the .xbl file of the book by right-clicking on it - select Save Link As... and save it to your computer.
- Note that the name of each .xbl file starts with a number.
- Connect the pen to your computer using a USB-C cable.
- Copy the appropriate .xbl file from your computer to the pen. You must copy the file to a subfolder with the same number as the one at the beginning of the.xbl file name. All subfolders with .xbl file numbers can be found in the GENIUSO BOOKS folder.
- When updating the .xbl file, delete the original xbl version from the subfolder.
- If the subfolder with the .xbl file number does not exist, create it first and name it with the .xbl file number. A subfolder must be created in the GENIUSO BOOKS folder.
DOWNLOAD - GENIUSO PEN - MODEL A 30L (white):
- The latest version of all language editions can be found on this page
- The file can be downloaded by right-clicking it and selecting the option “Save link as…” Then save it on your computer.
- Connect the pen to the computer using a USB cable and copy the file in your computer to the pen’s AP4 folder.
- Then remove the original file in the AP4 folder.
|Number of audio files||1290|
|Number of pages||32|