Information regarding the processing of personal data
Familiarity with the processing of personal data
pursuant to Article 13, REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and Act no. 18/2018 Coll . on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain laws.
Operator identification data:
Operator Geniuso, s. r. o. , with its registered office at Rudohorská 33, Banská Bystrica 974 11 , IČO: 43 969 721 DIČ: 2022543545 IČ DPH: SK 2022543545, the company is registered in the Commercial Register kept at the City Court in Bratislava III, section Sro , file number 50388 / B only "Operator").
Purpose of personal data processing:
You provide us with personal data that you provide to us under a contract, special regulation or based on a legitimate interest in order to sell our products and services related to the sale.
We process your personal data without your consent only in the following cases and on the basis of the following legal bases:
- Sale of goods to e-shop customers
- Implementation of payment systems
- Fulfillment of rights and obligations arising from contractual relations
- Handling the complaint process
- Sales support: marketing offers, newsletter , sending information about products and news
The controller sometimes processes your personal data without your consent also on the basis of its legitimate interest in processing or on the basis of a corrected interest of third parties. The operator processes your personal data on the basis of the following legitimate interests:
List of personal data:
We process common personal data about you as well as a special category of personal data, in particular
- name, surname, address, e-mail, telephone number, other necessary to achieve the purpose
- Consent of the person concerned
- Provision of personal data to third parties, companies:
- Slovesnká pošta a.s., GLS Slovakia s.r.o., Packeta Slovakia s. r. o. for the purpose of ensuring the transportation of products
- Global Payments s.r.o. in order to secure payments for the goods
- SuperFaktura, s.r.o., EKOMI, s. r. o. for the purpose of securing the economic agenda (bookkeeping)
(hereinafter referred to as "Intermediaries")
- The Operator declares that when selecting intermediaries, he paid attention to their professional, technical, organizational and personnel competence and their ability to guarantee the security of processed personal data by measures pursuant to § 39 of Act no. 18/2018 Coll .
- The operator declares that it has taken all measures in accordance with § 39 of Act no. 18/2018 Coll . and hereby undertakes to protect this data from accidental as well as illegal damage and destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized access and disclosure, as well as from any other inadmissible forms of processing in accordance with the measures taken in the security project.
- The intermediary undertakes to process personal data only to the extent and under the conditions agreed in the intermediary's authorization to process personal data.
- The Operator declares that it will not provide personal data to Intermediaries other than those specified in this notification.
- The Operator declares that it will collect personal data to the extent necessary to fulfill the specified purpose and process only in accordance with the purpose for which they were collected.
- The controller is obliged to maintain the confidentiality of personal data that it processes. The duty of confidentiality continues even after the processing of personal data has ended.
Information on the rights of the data subject:
Right of access
You can ask us for access to the personal data we process about you. The operator will also provide a copy of the personal data processed.
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation from the controller as to whether personal data concerning him or her are being processed and, if so, to have access to such personal data and the following information:
- processing purposes;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be provided, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations;
- if possible, the expected retention period of personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining it;
- the existence of the right to request from the controller the correction or deletion or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject, or the right to object to such processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority;
- if personal data have not been obtained from the data subject, any available information as to their source;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including the profiling referred to in Article 22 (2). 1 and 4 of the Regulation and in these cases at least meaningful information on the procedure used as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing for the person concerned.
Right to repair
You can ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal data that we process about you.
The data subject has the right to have the controller correct incorrect personal data concerning him without undue delay. With regard to the purposes of processing, the data subject has the right to supplement incomplete personal data, including by providing a supplementary declaration.
Right of erasure ("forgetting")
You can ask us to delete your personal data.
- The data subject shall also have the right to have the personal data concerning the controller deleted without undue delay, and the controller shall be obliged to delete the personal data without undue delay if any of the following reasons is met:
- personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were obtained or otherwise processed;
- the data subject shall withdraw the consent on the basis of which the processing is carried out in accordance with Article 6 (2). 1 letter (a) Regulation or Article 9 (1) 2 letter (a) Regulations and, unless there is another legal basis for processing;
- the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (2). 1 and no legitimate grounds for processing prevail or the data subject objects to the processing under Article 21 (1). 2 Regulations;
- personal data were processed illegally;
- personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member State to which the controller is subject;
- personal data have been collected in connection with the offer of information society services pursuant to Article 8 (1). 1 of the Regulation.
- Where the controller has disclosed personal data and is required to delete personal data pursuant to paragraph 1, it shall take appropriate measures, including technical measures, to inform controllers that the data subject requests them to be deleted, taking into account available technology and implementation costs. all references to this personal data, a copy or replica.
- Paragraphs 1 and 2 shall not apply where processing is necessary:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation requiring processing under Union law or the law of the Member State to which the controller is subject, or to fulfill a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on the controller;
- on grounds of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with Article 9 (2). 2 letter (h) and (ii) of the Regulation as well as 3 Regulations;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89 (2). 1 of the Regulation, where the law referred to in paragraph 1 is likely to make it impossible or seriously difficult to achieve the objectives of such processing, or
- to prove, assert or defend legal claims.
Right to restrict processing
You can ask us to limit the processing of your personal data.
- The data subject has the right to have the controller restrict processing in one of the following cases:
- the data subject challenges the accuracy of the personal data during a period allowing the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is illegal and the data subject objects to the deletion of the personal data and calls instead for their use to be restricted;
- the controller no longer needs personal data for processing purposes, but the data subject needs them to prove, assert or defend legal claims;
- the person concerned objected to the processing under Article 21 (1). 1 of the Regulation, until it is verified that the legitimate reasons on the part of the operator outweigh the legitimate reasons of the person concerned.
- Where processing is restricted pursuant to paragraph 1, such personal data shall, with the exception of retention, be processed only with the consent of the data subject or to establish, assert or defend legal claims, or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person, or for reasons of overriding public interest state. 3. The controller shall inform the person concerned who has reached the processing restriction pursuant to paragraph 1 before the processing restriction is lifted.
Right of portability
You can ask us for your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transfer this data to another operator.
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain personal data concerning him or her which he or she has provided to the controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and shall have the right to transfer such data to another controller without being prevented by the controller to whom the personal data were provided, if:
- processing shall be based on the consent referred to in Article 6 (2). 1 letter (a) Regulation or Article 9 (1) 2 letter a) of the Regulation, or in the contract pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 letter (b) Regulations, and
- if the processing is performed by automated means.
- In exercising his right to data transfer under paragraph 1, the data subject shall have the right to transfer personal data directly from one controller to another, as far as technically possible.
- The exercise of the right referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article shall be without prejudice to Article 17 of the Regulation. That right shall not apply to processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
- The right referred to in paragraph 1 may not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
The right to object
You may object at any time to the processing of your personal data by the Operator on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Operator and whenever we process your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest or public interest.
- The data subject shall have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him or her which is carried out pursuant to Article 6 (2). 1 letter (e) or (f) Regulations, including objections to profiling based on those provisions. The controller may not further process personal data unless it demonstrates the necessary legitimate reasons for the processing which outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the reasons for proving, asserting or defending legal claims.
- Where personal data are processed for the purposes of direct marketing, the data subject shall have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him or her for the purposes of such marketing, including profiling to the extent that they relate to such direct marketing.
- If the data subject objects to processing for direct marketing purposes, personal data may no longer be processed for such purposes.
- The person concerned shall be expressly informed of the right referred to in para. 1 and 2 at the latest at the time of the first communication with her, this right being presented clearly and separately from any other information.
- With regard to the use of information society services, and notwithstanding Directive 2002/58 / EC, the data subject may exercise his or her right to object by automated means using technical specifications.
- If personal data are processed for the purposes of scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89 par. 1 of the Regulation, the data subject has the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her specific situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him or her, except where the processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest.
The right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to file a complaint directly with the Operator by email firstname.lastname@example.org or with the supervisory body, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27 , www.uoou.sk.
Notification to third parties
The controller shall notify each recipient to whom personal data have been provided of any rectification or erasure of personal data or restrictions on processing carried out pursuant to Article 16, Article 17 (2). 1 and Article 18 of the Regulation, unless this proves impossible or requires a disproportionate effort. The operator shall inform the data subject of these recipients if the data subject so requests.
CONSENT OF THE PERSON CONCERNED
As a person concerned within the meaning of Art. 7 par. 1 REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data I give my consent to Geniuso, s. r. o. , with its registered office at Klemensova 15, 811 09 Bratislava, IČO: 43 969 721 VAT No .: 2022543545 VAT No .: SK 2022543545, the company is registered in the Commercial Register kept at the District Court in Bratislava, Section Ltd. , file number 50388 / B to process my personal data for a specific purpose.
Sale of goods to e-shop customers
Implementation of payment systems
Fulfillment of rights and obligations arising from contractual relations
Handling the complaint process
Sales support: marketing offers, newsletter , sending information about products and news
Cookies are generally used to maintain user preferences, store information about things like shopping carts, and provide anonymized tracking data to third-party applications such as Google. Analytics . Cookies usually make your browsing better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on these sites and others. The most effective way to do this is to turn off cookies in your browser.
If you add a comment on our site, you can agree to the storage of your name, e-mail address and website in cookies . This is for your convenience so that you do not have to re-fill your data again when adding another comment. These cookies are valid for one year.
If you have an account on our website and log in, we will store temporary cookies to determine whether your browser accepts cookies . These cookies do not contain any personal data and are canceled when you close your browser.
When you log in, we set several cookies to store your login details and display settings. Login cookies are valid for two days and display settings are one year. If you choose the "remember" option, your login will be valid for two weeks. When you log out of your account, cookies are deleted.
When you edit or publish an article, additional cookies will be stored in your browser. These cookies do not contain any personal data and only link to the article ID you edited. Files are valid for 1 day.
In Bratislava on 12.06. 2023